Thinking About Becoming a Certified Coach?
- Are you the person people come to for advice? Are you actually acting as “coach” to people in some capacity?
- When you find yourself giving advice, do you ever wonder where to “draw the line” between counseling and coaching, between being helpful and butting in?
- Are you certain you know what you’re doing as a coach – what questions to ask and approaches to take?
- Do people take your advice? Do you have any idea what to do when they don’t?
- How would being certified as a coach change others’ view of you, from the perspective of a becoming client and in general?
- In your own mind, what difference would being certified make?
- Are there new things you could learn that would improve your ability to help people?
- Do you ever feel like you’re the one who needs help? Do you have insight and tools to help yourself make life changes to be free and happy?
- What is the best way you could recruit coaching clients?
- How much should you charge for coaching? Do you feel confident asking that much?
- How will your lifestyle be different when you are a certified coach?
- What is holding you back from going for it and getting certified as a coach?
Call (817) 657-5301 and talk to Certified Master Coach Trainer, Sherry Prindle about your dreams and whether coaching is a good fit. We offer a 2-Day Live, Hands-on Life and Executive Coach Certification Course in a Webinar format to fit your needs and busy lifestyle.